Just a few Ways to Give

And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.

Hebrews 13:16

  • youth group snacks

    The youth group kids (7-12) stay longer on Wednesday evenings and get fed a snack. It's great to hold conversations around food to get to know these bright, young people. The sign-up sheet, labeled Bethel Student Ministry (BSM) is on the bulletin board near the main entrance. Plan to feed 40-50. Youth group starts at 7pm. Please bring the food to the kitchen and place it on the back counter.

    Ideas include: milk & cookies, Ice cream sundaes, apples & caramel dip, veggies & hummus, fries or tater tots, Scotcheroos, cupcakes, chips & salsa, English muffin pizzas, pop tarts & milk, chips & dip, pizza rolls, nachos with meat/pepperoni/cheese, cheesy French bread, root beer floats, puppy chow, bars, pigs in a blanket, and poppy seed sandwiches. Water bottles and pop are welcomed any time.

     ...so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.  1 Thessalonians 2:8 NIV


  • Meal train

    Sometimes a person or family needs meals brought to them. A link to the Meal Train for that occasion allows you to sign up for a time to deliver a meal. If you are on the email list, you'll get the link the next time it's needed. You can talk to the secretary about making sure you are on the list.

    Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galations 6:2 ESV

  • Pop Bottles and Cans

    All those 5 cent return-for-deposit pop cans and bottles can be thrown into the fenced area, next to the garage and dumpster, around the back of the building. Please have them secured in plastic bags. Once a month a different Sunday school class is given money to do a project. They LOVE choosing where to donate their money!

    Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God that he has given you. Deuteronomy 16:17 ESV

  • money

    At Bethel we currently direct 30% of every dollar given in the Sunday morning offering to Missions.  We devote our remaining 70% of the budget for church staff, church ministry and property needs. Special offerings are taken for various needs that come up throughout the  year. The Bethel Care Fund, separate from the regular offering,  is an on-going fund that allows the leaders to take care of some people's needs privately. Donations can even be marked for a specific purpose. At this time we do not offer online giving.

    Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.  Malachi 3:10 NIV